SE-Unit-02 (Lecture-05)

INTRODUCTION OF S.D.L.C. IN S.E.

UNIT-02 (Lecture-05) As per S.B.T.E. Syllabus, Bihar

This lecture covered the complete information about the Software Development Life Cyclic (SDLC). I am trying to give complete overview with flow model of SDLC. In this exclusive notes I clearly explained about the different phases of SDLC in point-wise. Each phase of SDLC explained clearly in point-wise for your better understanding. This notes also explained about the Flow diagram of SDLC with pictorial representation. Finally, I gave overview of SDLC and what are the common models used for software development.

Some related concept covered in this lecture are:

1. SDLC Phases
2. SDLC Model
3. SDLC Flow
4. SDLC Overview

Previous
Next Post »

Welcome Dear Reader, I am very glad to help you | keep visiting my blog... Thanks ! ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon