JAVA-UNIT-01 (Lecture-14)

 ARRAY & INITIALIZATION OF ARRAY

UNIT-01 (Lecture-14) As per S.B.T.E. Syllabus, Bihar

Dear Reader, this exclusive notes are prepared based on the State Board of Technical Education syllabus for polytechnic students. In this exclusive notes I explained about the concept of Array with the help of examples and pictorial representation. In this notes I gave complete explanation about the Initialization of Array in Java Programming Language. I explained how we can initialize Array in Java with the help of examples and pictures. Finally, I also explained about the Accessing of elements from Array in Java Programming Language. I discussed about the Accessing of elements from 2-D as well as 3-D Array in Java with the help of examples. Using the concept of Array and Declaration as well as Initialization of Array explained in Java Program with output.

Some related concept covered in this lecture are:

1. Concept of Array
2. Initialization of Array
3. Accessing Elements of an Array
4. Brief Explanation about Accessing Elements of 2-D & 3-D Array
4. Explanation with Java Program

Previous
Next Post »

Welcome Dear Reader, I am very glad to help you | keep visiting my blog... Thanks ! ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon