COA-UNIT-02 (Lecture-07)

 CONCEPT OF BUS

UNIT-02 (Lecture-07) As per S.B.T.E. Syllabus, Bihar

Dear Reader, this exclusive notes are prepared based on the State Board of Technical Education (SBTE) syllabus for polytechnic students. In this exclusive notes I clearly explained about the concept of Bus in Computer Organization & Architecture. Here I gave complete explanation about the how computer bus is working with pictorial representation. Computer Bus overview are also covered in this notes in point-wise with diagram. Types of computer buses are also discussed in this exclusive notes with diagram. Finally, I covered about the functions of computer bus in point-wise.

Some related concepts are covered:

1. Concept of Bus
2. How does Computer Bus works?
3. Overview of Computer Bus
4. Types of Computer Bus
5. Functions of Buses in Computer

Previous
Next Post »

Welcome Dear Reader, I am very glad to help you | keep visiting my blog... Thanks ! ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon