CF-UNIT-01 (Lecture-05)

 COMPUTER - OUTPUT DEVICES

UNIT-01 (Lecture-05) As per S.B.T.E. Syllabus, Bihar

Dear Reader, this exclusive notes are prepared based on the State Board of Technical Education (SBTE) syllabus for polytechnic students. In this notes I gave clear concept about the Output Devices of Computer. I gave complete details about the most commonly used Output Devices such as Monitor, Printer, Speaker & Data Projector with pictorial representation. I clearly explained about each Output Devices separately in details with colorful diagram images. Here I explained about the Types of Monitor (CRT, LCD, LED) as well as Printers (Inkjet & Laser). 

Some related topics are covered in this exclusive notes are:

1. Definition of Output Device
2. Types of Output Devices
3. Explanation of Commonly used Output Devices-Monitor, Printer, Speaker
4. Pictorial Representation of Common Output Devices
5. Types of Monitor & Printer

Previous
Next Post »

Welcome Dear Reader, I am very glad to help you | keep visiting my blog... Thanks ! ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon