C-UNIT-02 (Lecture-16)

 MATRIX ADDITION

UNIT-02 (Lecture-16) As per S.B.T.E. Syllabus, Bihar

Dear Reader, this exclusive notes are prepared based on the State Board of Technical Education syllabus for polytechnic students. In this lecture I clearly explained about the mathematical concept of Matrix Addition. This notes covered the complete programming knowledge of how to add two matrices by proper step by step procedures known as Algorithm. I also explained about how the program of Matrix Addition is working. Here I used some examples and gave clear concept when to perform Addition of two Matrices and how to program it. I also gave key points to remember when you are going to write the Addition of two Matrices.

Some related concept covered in this exclusive notes are:

1. Mathematical Concept of Matrix Addition 
2. Concept of Algorithm & its implementation
3. C Program: Perform the Addition of two Matrices
4. Explanation of Programs with examples

Previous
Next Post »

Welcome Dear Reader, I am very glad to help you | keep visiting my blog... Thanks ! ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon